The other day, just as I was busy calculating some claims and making corrections on the claim forms, my colleagues introduced to me a Pilot pen with erasable ink, which they bought from the NTUC. Excitedly, they demonstrated its magic to me. I was completely amazed by it.

So I decided to give it a go and bought a few during lunch time. I have to say, this is a real saviour to everyone who deals with many untidy cancellations on a daily basis.

It works!


The eraser...


0.5 Fine tip

Here’s a video to show you how it works and if a normal eraser can erase it. 




NTUC is currently having 20%-off on some of their items so this pen with the usual price of S$2.50, is now S$2.00!!!

Not sure if they are still having the promotion, but you can try your luck.


Labels: , ,



Anonymous Anonymous shared on 17 Oct 2013, 01:03:00  

how to talk about a pen for 4mins?!


Blogger Missus Ko shared on 17 Oct 2013, 10:29:00  

Somehow we managed to do just that! :P Did you watch the video? Any feedback for us? :)

Post a Comment



About us

We are a married couple who love sharing our different experiences with family and friends. So we thought perhaps our insights can be shared with people around the world. So read on and chat with us.
Connect with us
Mister Ko:
Instagram

Missus Ko:
Instagram