This one is for the '90s kids again!

It's the song we used to sing in front of the television while we were watching the show when we were young!


I love how they got Count Dracula (a.k.a Count von Count har har har har har har har!) to count to the start of the song... 

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did (still do!).


Who was your favourite Sesame Street character when you were young?

I think mine was Cookie Monster, or Elmo. :)


Sesame Street Theme Song lyrics:

Sunny day 
Sweepin' the clouds away 
 On my way to where the air is sweet 
 Can you tell me how to get 
 How to get to Sesame Street 

 Come and play 
 Everything's A-OK 
 Friendly neighbors there 
 That's where we meet 
 Can you tell me how to get 
 How to get to Sesame Street 

Sunny day 
Sweepin' the clouds away 
 On my way to where the air is sweet 
 Can you tell me how to get 
 How to get to Sesame Street 

 How to get to Sesame street... 
 How to get to Sesame Street...
 How to get to Sesame Street...

Labels: , , , , , ,


Post a Comment